Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC) released an employment notification for the post of Manager, Deputy Manager. OMC has about 07 vacant positions to fulfill in Odisha. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Engineering qualifications. Candidates can follow this page for more new latest job notifications from all over India. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for OMC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - OMC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Manager||01||B.E / B.Tech|
|Deputy Manager (Fin)||03||ICAI / ICWAI|
|Deputy Manager (Civil)||03||B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
Applicant's age should be 21 - 36 years as on the closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 67700 - 208700 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Interview.
How to apply for OMC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of OMC.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
General Manager, OMC Lt, OMC House, Bhubaneswar.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20th Nov 2021
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of OMC Recruitment 2021. Click Here