Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Assistant Technician Posts with Advt No: 01/2019. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation or ITI they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the ONGC Assistant Technician Posts Notification. However, Interested applicant may checkout the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- Assistant Technician: Interested Candidate Should Be Complete the Graduation / Diploma Engineering in relevant stream from recognized University.
- Junior Technician: Applicant Should be Complete the ITI in relevant Trade from recognized NCVT Or SCVT.
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 35 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
- 370/- General and OBC
- -Nil- SC/ ST/ PWD Categories
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination (Computer Based Test) and Interview for the ONGC Recruitment Notification.
- Main Examination
Vacancy Details with Subject Wise
|Assistant Technician (Mechanical)||10|
|Assistant Techniician (Electrical)||2|
|Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting)||9|
|Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel)||5|
|Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical)||3|
|Junior Assistant Technician (Production)||4|
|Junior Assistant Technician (Chemistry)||3|
Application Procedure for the ONGC Assistant Technician Posts Recruitment
- Visit the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Official Website
- Click on the Career Tab
- Select the Assistant Technician Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory fields
- Pay the Application Fee through DD
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||4th January 2019|
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||24th January 2019|
|Preliminary Examination||24th Feb 2019|
ONGC Assistant Technician 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Assistant Technician Post in Odisha: Click Here