Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Assistant Legal Adviser Post. Candidates who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the ONGC Recruitment Notification 2019. However, Interested applicants may check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Legal Adviser post in ONGC
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Asst Legal Adviser||LLB||09|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
- 370 /- for General and OBC
- Nil for SC/ST
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the Asst Legal Adviser Post in ONGC is based on the written examination and Interview.
Application Procedure for the ONGC Legal Adviser Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Official website which is given below
- Click on the Career Tab and Select the Legal Adviser Notification.
- Click on Apply Online
- Enter all Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Upload the Required Documents and Pay the Application Fee
- View your Entered Details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||15th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||9th April 2019|
Download the Official ONGC Asst Legal Adviser Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Legal Adviser Post in ONGC: Click Here