Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC) invites online applications for the post of Assistant Town Planner. Notification released on 29th July 2019 to fulfill 12 vacant positions in Odisha Municipal Planning Service Under Housing and Urban Development Department. Aspirants who are looking for jobs in OPSC can refer to this page for Latest job Notification Details. Interested candidates can apply for OPSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
OPSC Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria:
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Town Planner||Bachelor's Degree / Post Graduate in Planning or Civil Engineering||12|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum of 21 years
- Maximum age 32 years as on the 1st Jan 2019.
Monthly Stipend for Assistant Town Planner will be up to Rs.44,900 in Level-10 of ORSP Rules.
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply online at OPSC Official website.
- Candidates Log on to http://www.opsc.gov.in/.
- Go to Index, click on Apply online.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload Scanned copies of photo, signature and Left-hand thumb.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Then candidates will get a unique Registration ID on the screen as well as on top of the application form.
- Applicants need to note down the Registration ID for future use.
|Online Application starts from||13th August 2019|
|Last Date for Online application||12th September 2019|
Download the Official notification of OPSC Recruitment 2019. Click Here
Online Application Link. Download Here