Odisha Public Service Commission has advertised the Latest Jobs Notification 2021 for the Recruitment of 356 Ayurvedic Medical Officer and Homeopathic Medical Officer Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of BAMS / BHMS are eligible. Interested candidates may apply on/before the last date as scheduled in the official notification. However, hopeful aspirants may read other information such as the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates, and more details as mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Ayurvedic Medical Officer||BAMS||170|
|Homeopathic Medical Officer||BHMS||186|
- Age should be between 21 to 32 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.44,900/- per month.
- Based on the Written Examination.
- General / OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST / PWD: No Fee.
- Mode of Payment: Online Payment.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the OPSC Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on Apply Online.
- Register with basic details and log in to the application form.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on Submit.
- Make the fee payment through the online transaction.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
|Ayurvedic Medical Officer:|
|Last Date for Online Registration and Fee Payment||18th June 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Registration Applications||25th June 2021|
|Homeopathic Medical Officer|
|Last Date for Online Registration and Fee Payment||22nd June 2021|
|Last Date to Submission of Online Registration Applications||29th June 2021|
To Apply Online - Click Here