Odisha Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Forest Ranger, Assistant Conservator Posts with Advt No: 02/2018-19. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the OPSC Ranger, Assistant Conservator Posts Notification. However, Interested applicant may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the OPSC Notification
Applicant Should be Complete the Graduation (Botany/ Chemistry/ Geology/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics/ Veterinary Science/ Animal Husbandry or Science Stream from recognized Univesity.
- 500/- General and OBC
- Nil for SC/ST/
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 32 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination or Interview for the OPSC Recruitment Notification.
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Conservator of Forests||25|
Application Procedure for the OPSC Operator-cum-Technician Recruitment
- Visit the Odisha Public Service Commission Official Website given below
- Click on the Recruitment
- Select the Forest Notification
- Click on Apply Online Select the Post
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Application Fee (If any)
- Click on Submit to Complete the Application Process
|Online Applications Start from||15th Feb 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Applications||14th March 2019|
OPSC Forest Ranger, Asst Conservator Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Various Post in OPSC: Click Here