Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) came out with a new recruitment notification for the post of Geologist, Mining Officer and Other. OPSC as about of 42 vacant positions to fulfill in Cuttack, Odisha. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree, Post Graduate qualification. However, Aspirants with essential qualification can apply online for OPSC Recruitmenr 2020 on otr before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - OPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Mining Officer||05||Degree in Mining Engineering|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 32 years as on 01/01/2020.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.56100 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Examination
- Viva Voce Test
Application Procedure of OPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of OPSC
- Click on Apply Online.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- General / OBC: Rs.500
- SC / ST / PwD: NIL.
|Online application starts from||21st October 2020|
|Last date for online application||20th November 2020|
Download the official Notification of OPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here