Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer(Assistant Surgeon). OPSC as about thousands of vacant positions to fulfill in the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Cuttack, Odisha. Aspirants who are looking for jobs in PSC Organizations can refer to this page for more new updates. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having MBBS qualification. Interested can apply online for OPSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Newly updated Govt Job Across India|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - OPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Medical Officer(Assistant Surgeon)||3278||MBBS / MCI registration certificate.|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 32 years as on 01/01/2019.
Consolidated pay level - 12 of Rs.56100 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Examination
Application Procedure for OPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to opsconline.gov.in.
- Go to Notification and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- If you are a new user then register yourself.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.500
- SC / ST / PWD candidates: NIL.
|Online application starts from||16th November 2019|
|Last date for online application||5th December 2019|
Download the Official notification of OPSC. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here