Odisha Staff Selection Commission(OSSC) has issued recruitment notification for the posts of Food Safety Officer. OSSC as about of 12 vacant positions to fulfill in Bhubaneswar. Online applications will be from 14th August 2019 for eligible candidates having Degree and Post Graduate Qualification. Interested can apply for OSSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Go Here for - Latest Central Govt jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - OSSC Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Food Safety Officer||12|
- Degree in Food / Agriculture Science / Dairy Technology / Bio-Technology or Equivalent with Minimum 60% marks.
- Post Graduate in Chemistry from recognized university / Institute.
- Degree in Medicine and Must have knowledge of Computer Applications.
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 32 years as on 1st Jan 2019.
Candidates will get up to Rs.9300 with Grade pay of Rs.4200 per month.
How to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website of OSSC for Online Application.
- Go to From links for "Registration".
- If you are a new user, then register yourself.
- Click on Register after completion of registration.
- Log in with Registration Number and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the photo, signature.
- Finally, Submit the online application.
- Written Examination
- Computer Skill Test.
|Online Application starts from||14th August 2019|
|Last Date for Online Application||13th September 2019|
Download the Official notification of OSSC Recruitment 2019. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here