Odisha Staff Selection Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Laboratory Assistant Cum Storekeeper Posts with Advt No: IIE-52/2018-3789/OSSC. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the OSSC Laboratory Assistant Posts Notification. However, Interested applicant may checkout the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Odisha Staff Selection Commission
- Laboratory Assistant: The Candidate Should be Complete the Graduation in relevant stream from recognized University.
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 25 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
- 200/- General and OBC.
- Nil for SC/ ST Categories
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination and Interview/ Trade Test for the Laboratory Assistant Post in Odisha State.
Vacancy Details with Subject Wise
Application Procedure for the OSSC Various Posts Recruitment
- Visit the Odisha Staff Selection Commission Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Laboratory Assistant Recruitment Notification and Click on Apply Online
- login with id and Password
- Enter All mandatory fields
- Pay the Application Fee through Challan
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||Aivailable Soon|
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||Notified Soon|