Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) advertised the latest notification for the post of Soil Conservation Extension Worker. OSSC as about of 201 vacant positions to fulfill in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th qualification. Employment notification released on 23rd December 2019, interested can apply online for OSSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Check Out - Latest OPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details - Eligibility Criteria - OSSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Soil Conservation Extension Worker||201||Intermediate(10+2) Science or 12th Vocational Course in Agriculture|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 32 years as on 01/01/2019.
Junior Assistant will get a stipend up to Rs.9000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Examination.
- Technical Paper Tets
- Certificate Veriifcation.
Application Procedure of OSSC Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to ossc.gov.in.
- Click on the Registration Link, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in User ID and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Finally, Submit the online application.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.200/-.
- SC/ ST / PWD: NIL
|Date of Advertisement||23rd December 2019|
|Last date for online application||Notified Soon|
Download the Official Notification of OSSC Recruitment 2019. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here