Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has advertised the Latest Jobs Notification 2021 for the Recruitment of 35 Diploma Trainee Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of Diploma in Engineering are eligible. Interested candidates may apply on/before 15th June 2021. However, hopeful aspirants may read further information such as the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates, and more details as mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||Diploma in Electrical / Electrical (Power) / Electrical and Electronics / Power Systems Engineering / Power Engineering (Electrical)||30|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||Diploma in Civil Engineering||05|
- The upper age limit is 27 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.25,000/- to Rs.1,17,500/- per month.
- Based on the Written Test/Computer Test.
- Application Fee of Rs.300/-
- Mode of Payment: Online Payment.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the PGCIL Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on Apply Online.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on Submit.
- Make the fee payment through the online transaction.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th June 2021|
To Download PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2021 - Click Here
To Apply Online - Click Here