Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Junior Engineer. PPSC has about 85 vacant positions to fulfill in Punjab. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Diploma, Degree qualifications. Engineering / Diploma graduates who are looking for PSC jobs can refer to this page for more new latest job notifications. Employment notification advertised on 27th November 2020, candidates can go through the official notifications for more information. However, aspirants with essential qualification can apply for PPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - PPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||81||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical)||04||Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 37 years as of 01/01/2020.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.35400 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Competitive Examination
Application Procedure of PPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of PPSC.
- Go to the Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg ID and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the online application.
- General / OBC / All other categories: Rs.3000
- SC / ST / All states & BC of punjab: Rs.1125.
- Physically Handicapped Punjab: Rs. 1750.
|Last date for online application||18th December 2020|
Download the Official Notification of PPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here