Reserve Bank of India has announced the Recruitment Notification for the various Posts. The RBI Recruitment Notification for the Various Technical posts Published on 18th December 2018 wih Advt No: 5A/2018-19. There are Total 61 Vacancies available in the RBI Technical Jobs Recruitment Notification. The Candidates who have Completed the Engineering in IT/ Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or MCA they are Eligible to Submit the Application for the RBI Recruitmen Notification 2019. Eligible and Interested Candidaates may Submit the Application before the last date for the RBI Recruitment Notification 2019. The Available Positions in the RBi Recruitment Notification is IT Examiner, Supervisory manager, Analyst, System Administrator, Project Adminstrator, Network Adminstrator and other Posts. The Online Applications Start from 19th December 2018 for the RBI Recruitment Notification for the Various Technical Officer Posts. However, Interested Applicant may checkout the RBI Application Dates, RBI Exam Dates, Etc. 8th January 2019 is the Last Date for Submit Online Application for the RBI Technical Officer Recruitment Notification.
Eligibility Criteria for the RBI Technical Officer Recruitemnt
- Bank Examiner: The Applicant Should be Complete the MBA or PGDBA from recognized university.
- Analyst: The Candidates Should be Complete the Post Graduation in Commerce Stream from recognized Uniersity.
- Accounts Specialist: The Aspirant Must be hold the Post Graduate Certificate in Commerce Stream from Recognized University.
- IT Examiner: The Candidate Shoul Complete the B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech or MCA from Recognized University.
- Net Work Administrator: The Interested Aspirant Should Complete the Graduation or Post Graduation in IT or Computer Science Stream from recognized University.
- Minimum Age is 25 Years
- Maximum Age is 35 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules
Selection Precedure: The Selection Process for the RBI Technical Officer Notification is Purely Based on the written Examination and Interveiw.
Application Process for the RBI Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Reserve Bank of India Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Technical Officer Post notification and Clikc on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Upload the Relevant Documents
- Pay the Examination Fee
- View Your Entered details
- Finally Click on the Submit Button to Complete the Application Process
|Online Applications Start from||19th December 2018|
|Last Date for Submit Application||08th January 2019|