Reserve Bank of India has recently come up with the Notification for Junior Engineer Jobs. It has Officially revealed 24 Vacancies. All the Interested aspirants who have completed their qualification in Diploma or Degree in Civil and Electrical Engineering are eligible to apply for these posts. However, here in this article, we have mentioned all the regarding details of RBI Junior Engineer Jobs. Every eligible aspirants can utilize this excellent career opportunity by applying online on or before 17th February 2019.
Eligible Criteria for the RBI Jobs
Vacancy Details :
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Cvil)||15|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||09|
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : The Interested Candidate must have to Complete the Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized University.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) : All the Interested aspirants who have qualified in Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized University.
- Minimum age : 20 years
- Maximum age : 30 years
- Age relaxation is applicable for government rules.
Selection Process: The Selection Process must be Based on the Written test & Medical Examination for the RBI Recruitment Notification.
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
Application Fee :
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/ PWD candidates.
- Rs. 450/- for OBC/ General candidates.
Application Procedure for the RBI Junior Engineer Posts Recruitment
|Starting Date toSubmit Online Applications||7th January 2019|
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||17th February 2019|
RBI Junior Engineer 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Junior Engineer Post in RBI: Click Here