Rajasthan Public Service Commission (WBPSC) advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Conservator of Forest, Forest Range Officer. RPSC as about 204 vacant positions in the Forest Department, Rajasthan. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having essential qualifications. Employment notification regarding RPSC Forest Department Recruitment published on 21st January 2020. However, interested can apply online for RPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Refer Link For - Latest Rajasthan Police Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - RPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest||99||Bachelor's Degree in AH & Veterinary Science / Botany / Agriculture or B.E / B.Tech|
|Forest Range Officer||105|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as on 01/07/2019.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Pay Matrix Level - 14 as per 7th CPC of Rs.40000 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Competitive Examination.
How to apply for RPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
- Click on Recruitment Advertisement -> Registration(if you are user).
- After registration log in with User ID and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Finally, submit the online application.
|Online application starts from||4th February 2020|
|Last date for online application||23rd February 2020|
Download the Official Notification of RPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here