Rail Wheel Factory(RWF) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Trade Apprentice. RWF as about 192 vacant positions to fulfill in Bengaluru, Karnataka. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Essential qualifications. Aspirants can check out more railway jobs by making this page as the reference to search government jobs Across India. However, interested apply for RWF Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Find Out More - Central Railway Jobs Notification|
Vacancy details and Eligibility Criteria - RWF Notification 2019:
|Name of the Trade||No.of Vacancies|
|CNC Programming cum - Operator||23|
- Must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Minimum 50 % aggregate marks.
- Should possess National Trade Certificate(NTC) in relevant trade.
- Training in certificates issued by NCVT.
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 15 years.
- Maximum age of 24 years as on 15th November 2019.
Apprentice will get pay scale up to Rs.10899 - 12261 Per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in Interview.
How to apply for RWF Recruitment 2019:
- Download the Application given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application along with educational qualification, experience, age proof and other documents to address stated below.
To the Senior Personnel Officer,
Rail Wheel Factory,
Yelahanka, Bangalore - 560064.
- General / OSB: Rs.100.
- SC / ST / PWD / women: NIL.
Last date for Submission of application: 15th November 2019
Download the Application Form and Official Notification of RWB Recruitment 2019. Click Here