State Bank of India (SBI) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Deputy Manager, Specialist Officer and Other. SBI as about 106 vacant positions to fulfill in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th, Degree and MBA qualification. Aspirants who are dreaming to get jobs under the Banking sector can refer to this page for more new updates. However, interested can apply online for SBI Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Search For - Latest Government Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - SBI Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Deputy Manager (Legal)||45||LLB|
|Senior Special Executive||01||Post Graduate / MBA|
|Defense Banking Advisor||02||Post Graduate|
|Circle Defence Banking Advisor||02|
|HR Specialist||01||MBA / PGDM|
|Manager||10||B.Tech / M.Tech|
|Deputy Manager (Data Scientist)||10||MBA / PGDM|
|Deputy Manager (System Officer)||05||B.Tech / M.Tech|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 20 years
- Maximum age of 62 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.11765 - 45950 - 100000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Test
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the SBI official website.
- Go to Latest Announcements and select the post to apply.
- Log on to the recruitment portal for online applictaion.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.750
- SC / ST/ PWD / Ex-Serviemen: NIL.
|Online application starts form||23rd January 2020|
|Last date for online application||12th February 2020|
Download the Official Notification of SBI Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here