State Bank of India(SBI) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Specialist Cadre Officer(SCO). Notification released on 6th September 2019 to fulfill 477 Vacant positions all Across India. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates having Engineering, MCA and M.Sc Qualification. Aspirants can go through the Notification details and Apply for SBI Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Also, search For - Latest Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - SBI Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|System / Server Administrator||47|
|IT Risk Manager||06|
|IT Security Expert||15|
|IT Security Expert||79|
- Candidates having Engineering Degree in Computer Science / IT / ECE / EEE from a recognized university / Institute.
- M.Sc (Computer Science / M.Sc (IT) / MCA from government recognized university / Institute.
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 30 years.
- Maximum age of 40 years as on 30th September 2019.
|Junior Management(JMCS I)||23700 -980 /7-30560 -1145/ 2-32850 -13107/7-42020|
|Middle Management(MMGS II)||31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950|
|Middle Management(MMGS III)||42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490|
|Senior Management (SMGC IV)||50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-5910|
Candidates selection will be based on performance in
- Written Test
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to sbi.co.in.
- Go to the Careers tab and select post to apply.
- Click on "Click Here for New Registration", if you are a new user.
- After Completion of registration, log in with Reg Number and Password.
- Fill the details in the application and upload the scanned Photograph, Signature and documents.
- Pay the Application Fee and Submit the online application.
- For Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs.750.
- For SC / ST / PWD: Rs.125
|Online application starts from||6th September 2019|
|Last date for online application||25th Septemeber 2019|
To download the official notification. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here