Sikkim University published recruitment notification for the post of Deputy Registrar, Lower Division Clerk and Other. Sikkim University as about 11 vacant positions to fulfill in Sikkim. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, 12th, ITI, B.Sc and Post Graduate qualification. Job Seekers can follow this page for the latest job notifications. Interested can apply online for Sikkim University Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest SVIMS Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Sikkim University Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Deputy Registrar||01||Master's Degree or equivalent|
|Technical Assistant||02||Degree or Master's Degree|
|Laboratory Assistant||01||ITI or Diploma / Degree|
|Lower Division Clerk||04||Intermediate(10+2)|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 27 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.18000 - 209200 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Screening Test
- Written Examination
- Computer proficiency Test.
- Trade Test
Application Procedure of Sikkim University Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website of Sikkim University.
- Go to Latest Notification and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.1000 (Group - A) / Rs.500 (Group -B)
- SC / ST / PWD / Women: Rs.300
|Online application starts from||12th March 2020|
|Last date for online application||15th April 2020|
Download the Official Notification of Sikkim University Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here