Staff Selection Commission(SSC) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Stenographer Grade C & D. Notification published on 20th September 2019 to fulfill vacancies in New Delhi. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Higher Secondary Education Qualification. SSC will update the vacancy details time to time so that candidates can follow up this page for new updates regarding job notifications. However, interested can apply for SSC recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria - SSC Notification 2019:
- Candidates must pass Intermediate(10+2) or equivalent from recognized Board / University.
- Basic Computer Knowledge and Typing Skill in English / Hindi Language.
- Stenographer Grade C: Should be 18 to 30 years.
- Stenographer D: 18 to 27 years.
- Upper age limit as on 01/01/2019 and age relaxation applicable as per rules.
The stenographer will get stipend up to Rs. 15000 - 30000 per month / as per rules.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in Open Competitive "Computer Based Examination".
Application Procedure of SSC Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply online SSC Website.
- On Home Page, Click on Apply and select the post to apply.
- If you are a new user then click on New User? Register Now.
- Log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature.
- Pay the Application Fee and Submit the online application form.
- General / OBC : Rs.100
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / women / PWD: NIL.
|Online application starts from||20th September 2019|
|Last date for online application||18th October 2019|
Download the Official Notification of SSC. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here