Swami Vivekananda National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research has published the Latest Jobs Notification 2021 for the Recruitment of 19 Director, Assistant Professor, Clinical Assistant, Clerk and Other Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of 10th / Intermediate / Any Degree / Diploma / B.Sc / Post Graduation / M.Phil / MBA / MBBS / M.Ed are eligible. Interested candidates may apply on/before 05th April 2021. However, hopeful aspirants may read further information such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates and more details as described below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Director||Post Graduation Degree / Diploma||01|
|Assistant Professor||MBBS with PG Degree / Diploma or Post Graduation / M.Phil / Post Graduation with M.Ed||04|
|Administrative Officer||PG Degree / MBA||01|
|Rehabilitation Officer||PG Degree||01|
|Prosthetist & Orhtotist||Degree||01|
|Special Educators / Orientation Mobility Instructor||Diploma||02|
|Vocational Instructor||10th & Diploma||01|
|Clinical Assistant||B.Sc or BRS||02|
|Workshop Supervisor-cum-Store Keeper||Intermediate||01|
|Clerk||Intermediate and should have Typing Skills||01|
- Upper age limit is 50 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.22,000/- to Rs,80,000/- per month.
- Based on the Interview
- There is no Application Fee.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the SVNIRTAR Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Then submit the filled-in application form along with the attached photograph and copies of necessary documents to the address mentioned below.
Swami Vivekananda National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research,
Odisha - 754010.
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||05th April 2021|
To Download SVNIRTAR Recruitment Notification 2021 - Click Here
To Download Application Form - Click Here