Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee has Published the Recruitment Notification for the Forest Watcher Post. The Candidate who have Completed the 10th Class or Secondary School Leaving Certificate they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the TNFUSRC Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Candidate may check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Forest Watcher Post in TNFUSRC Recruitment:
Educational Qualification and vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Forest Watcher||10th or SSLC||564|
- Minimum Age is 21 Years and Maximum Age is 30 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per rules and regulations
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the Forest Watcher Post in Tamil Nadu Forest Department is based on the written Examination and Physical Test, Certificate Verification.
Application Process for the TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Recruitment
- Visit the Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment committee Official Website which is given below.
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Forest Watcher Recruitment Notification
- Click on Apply Online
- Enter all mandatory fields in the Application Form
- Upload the Photo and Signature
- View your Entered Details and pay the Application Fee.
- Finally, Click on the Submit button to complete the Application Process.
|Notification Published on||7th March 2019|
|Online Applications Start from||20th July 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||10th August 2019|
|Online Examination Date||5th & 6th Oct 2019|
Download the Official TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Recruitment Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Forest Watcher Post in Tamil Nadu Forest Department: Click Here
For Rescheduleded Dates. Click Here