Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Engineer, Typist and Other. TNPCB as about of 242 vacant positions to fulfill in Tamil Nadu. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Diploma, Degree, M.E / M.Tech and Post Graduate qualification. However, interested candidates can apply online for TNPCB Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - TNPCB Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Assistant Engineer||78||Degree (Civil / Chemical) / M.E / M.Tech or Post Graduate|
|Environmental Scientist||70||Post Graduate|
|Assistant||38||Diploma / Degree|
|Typist||56||Diploma / Degree in Computer courses with typing skills|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 35 years as on 12/02/2020.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.19500 - 119500 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected according to the performance in
- Online Examination
How to apply for TNPCB Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of TNPCB.
- Go to Direct Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Registration Portal, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- OC / BC / BCM / MBC / DNC: Rs.500
- SC / ST / PwD / Widows: Rs.250.
|Online application starts from||5th March 2020|
|Last date for online application||26th March 2020|
Download the Official Notification of TNPCB Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here