Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has Announced the Engineering and Principal Recruitment Notification. The TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Notification Published on 26th November 2018. The Aspirant who have Completed the Bachelor of Engineering in Civil and Architectural Stream they are eligible to Submit the Online Application. Eligible and Interested Candidates may submit the Application before the last date for the TNPSC AE and Principal Recruitment Notification. The Last Date for Submit Online Application is 24th December 2018. Check out the Selection Process, Application Dates, and Examination dates.
- Assistant Engineer: The Interested Candidate Should be Complete the Bachelor of Engineering in Civil or Architectural Engineering from Recognized University.
- Principal (in ITI): The Interested Candidates Must Complete the Engineering from recognized University and Minimum 3 years Experience in Field.
- The Applicant Age not more than 30 Years for the Principal Post
- The Application Age nor More than 35 Years for the Assistant Engineer Post
One Time Registration Fee 150/- for Both Vacancies.
- 150/- for the Assistant Engineer Post
- 200/- for the Principal Post
- There no fee for SC/ ST and PWD Candidates
Selection Process: The Selection Process is Purely Based on Written Examination and Interview.
|Principal in ITI||09|
|Online Application Start from||26th November 2018|
|Last date for Submit Application||24th December 2018|
|Last Date for Payment||27th December 2018|
|Examination Date||2nd March 2019|
- Visit the TNPSC Official website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Assistant Engineer Notification Click on Apply Online
- Enter Mandatory Fields and Upload Relevant Documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Finally, Click on Submit to Complete the Application Process.
- Take Printout the Acknowledgement for further use.