Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Constable, Jail Warder, Fireman Posts. The Candidates who have Completed the SSLC or 10th they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the TNSURB Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Candidates may Check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Various posts in TNUSRB Notification
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Constable Grade - II (Armed)||10th or SSLC||2465|
|Constable Grade II (Special)||10th||5962|
|Jail Warden Grade II||SSLC||208|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age 30 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules and Regulations
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the Various Posts in TNUSRB is Based on the Written Examination, Physical Standard Test.
Application Process for the TNUSRB Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board official Website which is given Below
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Various Pots Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory Fields in the Application Form
- Upload the Photo and Signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- View your Entered Details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||8th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Application||8th April 2019|
Download the Official TNUSRB Constable, Fireman Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Constable and Fireman Posts in Tamil Nadu: Click Here