Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) issued recruitment notification for the post of Constable, Jail Warder and Firemen. TNUSRB as about of 10906 vacant positions to fulfill in Tamil Nadu. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having essential qualification. Applicants can check Qualification, Selection Process and Application Procedure in the official notification regarding TNUSRB Jobs 2020. However, aspirants can apply online for TNUSRB Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Click Here For - Latest Jobs Across India|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - TNUSRB Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualificaion|
|Constable Grade II - Armed Reserve||3784||10th or equivalent|
|Constable Grade II - Special Force||6545|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 24 years as on 01/07/2020.
Consolidaetd remuneration will be paid up to Rs.18200 - 52900 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test / Endurance Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Certificate Verification.
Application Procedure of TNUSRB Recruitmetn 2020:
- Visit the official website of TNUSRB.
- Go to Recruitment and search for the post to apply.
- Click on Registartion, if your new user.
- After registration log in with User ID and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents / certificate.
- Pay the application fee (if any).
- Finally, Submit the online application.
|Online application starts from||26th September 2020|
|Last date for online application||26th October 2020|
For Online Application Link. Go Here