Tripura Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Judicial Department Grade A Posts with Advt No: 11/2018. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation in law they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the TPSC Judicial Department Grade A Posts Notification. However, Interested applicant may checkout the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Tripura Public Service Commission
Educational Qualification: Interested Candidate Should be Complete the Graduation in law from recognized University.
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 35 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
- 200/- General
- 150/- SC/ ST/ PH/ BPL Categories
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination and Interview for the TPSC Recruitment Notification.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Vacancy Details with Category Wise
Application Procedure for the TPSC Judicial Department Grade A Posts Recruitment
- Visit the Tripura Public Service Commission Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Latest Recruitment Notification
- Take Print Out the Application form
- Fill All mandatory fields
- Pay the Application Fee through bank (Sepcial Deposite Slip)
- Attach the Photo and Required Documents
- Send the Application along with Bank Deposite Slip to the TPSC Address
|Last Date for Send Applications||29th January 2019|
TPSC 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Application Form for the Judicial Department Grade A Post in Tripura: Click Here