Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Sub Inspector. TPSC as about 22 vacant positions to fulfill in Tripura. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualification. Aspirants can follow this page for more new updates regarding the latest PSC jobs across India. However, interested candidates with essential qualification can apply online for TPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - TPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Sub Inspector||22||Graduate in any discipline|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 28 years as on 01/01/2020.
Pay Matrix Level - 10 as per 7th CPC of Rs.34700 per month.
Candidates will be selected according to the performance in
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Examination
- Personality Test
How to apply for TPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of TPSC.
- Go to the Advertisement to check the official notification details.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Register with required details.
- After registration log in with User Name and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- General Candidates: Rs.150.
- ST / SC / BPL Card holder / Physically Handicapped candidates: Rs.100.
Online application starts from
|10th September 2020|
|Last date for online application||5th October 2020|
Download the Official Notification of TPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here