Uttarakhand Publis Service Commission (UKPSC) advertised the latest recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Prosecution Officer. UKPSC has about 63 vacant positions to fulfill in Uttarakhand. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having LLB qualifications. Interested candidates can make this page as a reference to get more new latest job notifications from all over India. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UKPSC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Assistant Prosecution Officer||63||LLB|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 42 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 44900 - 142400 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Written Test
How to apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of UKPSC.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Now -> Registration.
- After registration login with Reg ID and Password.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- General / Other candidates: Rs.176.55
- Reserved candidates: Rs. 86.55
- Other: Rs.26.55
|Online application starts||3rd August 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||23rd August 2021|
Download the Official Notification of UKPSC Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here