Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) published a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Engineer. UPPCL has about 11 vacant positions to fulfill in Lucknow. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Engineering qualification. Job seekers who are looking for the public sector can follow this page for more new latest job notifications from all over India. However, interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UPPCL Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer||11||B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as of 01/01/2021.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 59500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Computer Based Test
- Unreserved / Candidates of State / UT other than TP: Rs.1000
- SC: Rs.700
How to apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of UPPCL.
- Go to News and select the post to apply.
- Read and follow the instruction carefully before applying.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Register and log in with details.
- Fill out the complete details of the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
|Online application starts from||5th January 2020|
|Last date for online application||27th January 2021|
Download the Official Notification of UPPCL Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here