Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Engineer, Director and Other. UPPSC as about 712 vacant positions to fulfill in Uttar Pradesh through Combined State Engineering Services Examination. Job Seekers who are looking for PSC jobs can follow this page for more new updates. Employment Notification published on 30th December 2019 for eligible candidates having 12th, Engineering Degree qualification. Interested can apply online for UPPSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UPPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer||647||Degree in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Agriculture Engineering|
|Engineer||01||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|U.P Agriculture Service||12||Degree in Agriculture Engineering|
|Bhoomi Sanrakshan Adhikari / Technical Officer||31||Degree in Agriculture / Civil|
|Assistant Director, Electrical Security||21||Intermediate(10+2) / Degree in Mech / Electrical|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as on 01/07/2019.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.15600 - 39100 per month Grade Pay Rs.5400.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Test
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Go to Notifications / Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply -> Registration.
- After Registration, log in with Reg No, and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- Unreserved / EWS / OBC: Rs.225
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen: Rs.105.
- Handicapped: Rs.25
|Online application starts from||30th December 2019|
|Last date for online application||30th January 2020|
Download the Official Notification of UPPSC Recruitment 2019. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here