Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) advertised recruitment notification for the post of Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam I 2021. UPSC as about of 345 vacant positions to fulifll across india. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualification. Interested candidates can follow this page for more new latest job notifications. However, aspirants with essential qualification can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Combined Defence Service Exam I||345||Degree or B.E / B.Tech|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 20 years
- Maximum age of 24 years as on 01/01/2020.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.15500 - 250000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Personality Test
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Click on Registration link, if you are new user.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents / certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Unreserved candidates: Rs.200
- Reserved candidiates / Female: NIL
Last Date for Submission of Application: 17th November 2020.
Download th Official Notification of UPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here