Union Public Service Commission(UPSC), Delhi published recruitment notification on 12th June 2019 for various Defence posts. UPSC as about of 417 Vacancies to fulfill. B. Tech Graduates, 12th Class pass candidates are eligible for UPSC Recruitment. Interested candidates can go through official Notification below and can apply for the posts on or before the last date.
UPSC Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details with Location Wise:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||45|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|Officer's Training Academy, Chennai(Madras)||225|
|Officer's Training Academy, Chennai||15|
Eligibility Criteria of CDS II posts:
Candidate need to have a Degree in Engineering and Degree with physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level from any recognized University / Insititute
Candidate age should be in between 20 to 26 years.
- Written Exam.
Procedure to apply UPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates can visit the official website of UPSC.
- Candidate needs to Log On to https://upsc.gov.in/.
- Next, Go to Application Form and Fill it in the prescribed format.
- After Completion of Registration, Click on Submit.
- Fill the Application in prescribed Format.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Upload Photo, Signature and all necessary documents required.
- Take the print out of Application for Future use.
Last Date for Application: 8th July 2019.
Download the official notification. Click Here
Online Application Link. Download Here