Union Public Service Commission has advertised the Latest Jobs Notification 2021 for the Recruitment of 29 Junior Scientific Officer, Engineer, Director, Specialist and Other Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of B.E / B.Tech / M.Sc / MBBS / Post Graduation are eligible. Interested candidates may apply on/before 14th Jan 2021. However, hopeful aspirants may read further information such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates and more details as described below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Scientific Officer||M.Sc||01|
|Director||Degree in Civil Engineering||01|
|Deputy Superintending Archaeological Engineer||03|
|Assistant Clinical Embryologist||MBBS / Post Graduation||01|
|Dialysis Medical Officer||MBBS||05|
|Specialist Grade III||MBBS||13|
|Engineer and Ship Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General (Technical)||Engineering||05|
- Upper age limit is 40 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.50,000/- per month.
- Based on the Interview.
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs.25/-
- SC / ST / PH / Women: No Fee.
- Mode of Payment: Online Payment.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the UPSC Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on 'Apply Online'.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on 'Submit'.
- Make the fee payment through the online transaction.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
|Last Date to Apply Online||14th Jan 2021|
To Download UPSC Recruitment Notification 2021 - Click Here
To Apply Online - Click Here