Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Manager and Accounts Assistant Post. The Main Motto of UPSRLM Notification 2019 is to fill the 1615 Manager and Accounts Assistant Posts. The UPSRLM Manager and Accounts Assistant Post Notification Published on 26th December 2019. The Candidates who have Completed the Post Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the UPSRLM Recruitment Notification for the Manager and Accounts Assistant Post. All the interested applicants must grab this opportunity. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria on various aspects such as educational qualification, application fee, starting date to apply online, the last date to apply online and all other required details before going to actively participate in the application process. We have mentioned all the vital information regarding the eligibility criteria in the below. The online Application Start from 26th December 2018 and 8th January 2019 is the last date for Submit Application.
Eligibility Criteria for the UPSRLM Manager and Accounts Assistant Recruitment
- Mission Manager: The Interested Applicant Should be Complete the Post Graduation or Bachelor Degree from recognized University.
- Accountant Assistant: The Candidate Should be Complete the Post Graduation in Commerce Stream from recognized University.
- Minimum Age 28 Years
- Maximum 50 Years
Vacancy Details with Post wise
|State Mission Manager||1|
|District Mission Manager||49|
|Block Mission Manager||1553|
Application Procedure for the Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission Manager and Accounts Assistant Post
- Visit the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Official Website
- Click on the Careers Tab
- Select the Manager and Accounts Assistant Post Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Select the Post
- Enter All Mandatory Fields on the Application form
- Upload the Phot and Signature
- Click on Confirm Button to Complete the Application form