UPSSC has published a notification of Assistant Boring Technician Posts. Candidates who have qualification in ITI are eligible to apply. However, interested candidates may read further information such as Eligibility criteria, Age limit, selection process and much more details mentioned here.
Total Vacancies: 486
|Name of the Post||Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Boring Technician||ITI||486|
- Minimum age limit is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit is 40 years.
- The selected candidate will get an amount of Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- per month.
- On the basis of Written Examination.
- For General/ OBC: Rs.160/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs.70/-
- For EWD: No Fee.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website and select the desired post.
- Click on 'Apply Online' and register with basic details, if you're a new user.
- Log in to the application form by using the registered id and password.
- Fill all the details and click on 'Submit' after verifying it.
- Finally, make a payment through credit/ debit/ net banking.
- Take a print of application configuration for future reference.
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form||04.09.2019|
|The examination will be held on||11.09.2019|
To download Official Notification: Click Here
To Apply Online: Click Here