West Bengal Health advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, and Medical Technologist. WB Health has about 6 vacant positions to fulfill in West Bengal. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having DMLT, B.Sc Nursing qualifications. Employment notification released on 8th September 2021, interested candidates can go through this page for more new latest job notification from all over India. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for WB Health Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - WB Health Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Staff Nurse||02||ANM / GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 60 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 13000 - 36500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Written Examination
Application Procedure of WB Health Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of WB Health.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Nodal Officer, ART Centre, Office of the Principal, North Bengal Medical College & Hospital, Sushrutanager, Darjeeling.
Last Date of Submission of Application: 22nd September 2021
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of WB Health Recruitment 2021. Click Here