West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) came out with a new recruitment notification for the post of Pharmacist Grade - III. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Pharmacy qualifications. Notification published on 20th December 2019 to fulfill 16 vacant positions in Kolkata, West Bengal. Aspirants with essential qualification can apply online for WBHRB Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - WBHRB Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Pharmacist Grade - III||16|
- Intermediate(10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry Maths / Biology from a recognized board.
- Diploma in Pharmacy or B.Pharm recognized by the Government of West Bengal and Registered under WBPC.
Applicant's age should not be less than 18 years and not exceeding more than 39 years as on 20/12/2019.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.7100 - 37600 per month + Grade Pay Rs.3600 + Allowances.
Mode of selection:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the interview.
How to apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible may log on to the official website of WBHRB.
- Follow the instructions( Application Process), check out the eligibility.
- Register yourself, if you are a new user.
- After registration login with Reg No. and Password.
- Enter details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned Photo Signature and required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally submit the online applictaion.
- Gen / OBC / Other: Rs.160.
- SC / ST: NIL
|Online application starts from||22nd January 2020|
|Last date for online applications||29th January 2020|
Download the Official Notification of WBHRB Recruitment 2019. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here