West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) published recruitment notification for the post of Tutor / Demonstrator. WBHRB as about 3891 vacant positions to fulfill under the Health & Family Welfare Department, West Bengal. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having MBBS qualification. Aspirants can refer this page for more new jobs updates. However, interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply online for WBHRB Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - WBHRB Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Tutor / Demonstrator||891||MBBS|
- Applicant's age should be 45 years as on 01/01/2020.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.76796 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
How to apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of WBHRB.
- Go to the Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Register yourself, if you are a new user.
- After successful registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
For all candidates: Rs.210.
|Online application starts from||3rd November 2020|
|Last date for online application||10th November 2020|
Download the Official Notification of WBHRB Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here