West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Assistant Manager, Lower Division Clerk, Group D Post with Advt No: 01/2019. The Candidate who has Completed the Graduation, Intermediate are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the WBMDFC Notification. However, Interested applicant may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the WBMDFC Manager, LDC, Group D Notification
- Assistant Manager: Applicant Should be Complete the Graduation in Commerce from recognized University with working knowledge of Computer.
- Lower Division Clerk: Applicant Should be Complete the Intermediate from Recognized Board.
- Group D/ Driver: Applicant Should be Complete the 8th Class or Matriculation from recognized Board with knowledge about local language.
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 37 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
- 100/- For General and OBC
- 50/- For ST/SC Catagories
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination or Interview for the WBMDFC Recruitment Notification.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk||13|
Application Procedure for the WBMDFC Recruitment Notification
- Visit the West Bengal Minority Development & Finance Corporation Official Website given below
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Search for Asst Manager, LDC Notification.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Application Fee
- Click on Submit to Complete the Application Process
|Online Applications Start from||18th Jan 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Applications||17th Feb 2019|
WBMDFC Various Posts 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Various Posts in West Bengal: Click Here