The West Bengal Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Electrical Inspector Post. The West Bengal PSC Electrical Inspector Recruitment Notification Published on 18th December 2018. The Aspirant who have Complete the ITI they are eligible to Submit the Application for the WBPSC Electrical Inspector Recruitment Notification. There are total 15 Electrical Inspector Vacanceis available in the West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification for the Electrical Inspector Post. However, Eligible and Interested Candidates may Submit the Application for the West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification 2018. The Online Applications Start from 19th December 2018. The last Date Submit Application for the Electrical Inspector post is 8th January 2019. Interested applicant checkout the WBPSC Recruitment Application Dates, WBPSC Admit and etc.
Eligibility Criteria for the West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification
Educational Qualification: The Intersted Application Should be Complete the Graduation in Electrical Engineering from recognized University with Minimum 5 Years Post Experience.
- The Applicant Minimum age is 21 years and Upper Age limit is 30 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules and regulations
- 210/- for General and OBC
- Nil for Other Categories
|inspector of Lifts||4|
Selection Procedure: The West Bengal Public Service Commission Electrical Inspector Selection Process is based on the written examination and Interview
Application Process for the West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment
- Visit the West Bengal Public Service Commission Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Electrical Inspector Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Upload the Photo and Signature
- Pay the Application fee (if Any)
- Finally Click on the Submit Button to Complete the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||19th December 2018|
|Last Date for Submit Application||8th January 2019|