Western Railway rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Apprentice. Notification published on 2nd January 2020 to fulfill thousands of vacant positions in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, 12th qualification. Aspirants who are looking for jobs in Railway can refer to this page for more new updates. However, interested can apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Search For - Latest Central Railway Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Western Railway Notification 2020:
|Name of the Trade||No.of Vacancies|
|Mechanic Refrigeration & AC||144|
|Mechanic LT & Cable||10|
|Programming & System Administration||86|
- Candidates having 10th or Intermediate(10+2) from a recognized board.
- ITI in relevant field from NCVT / SCVT.
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 15 years
- Maximum age of 24 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidates remuneration will be up to Rs.7000 - 12000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Trade Test
How to apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to rrc-wr.com.
- Go to Notifications and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- If you are a new user, register yourself.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.100
- SC / ST / PWD / Women: NIL.
|Online application starts from||7th January 2020|
|Last date for online application||6th February 2020|
Download the Official Notification of Western Railway Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here