The Air India Air Transport Service Limited has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Technical Officer Post. The AIATSL Technical Officer Recruitment Notification Published on 20th December 2018. The Aspirant who have Complete the Graduation they are eligible to attend for the Walk-in for the AIATSL Technical Officer posts. There are total 147 Technical Officer Vacanceis available in the Air India Air Transport Service Limited walk-in Notification for the Technical Officer Post. However, Eligible and Interested Candidates may attend walk-in for the Air India Air Transport Service Limited Notification 2018. The Walkin dates and Venue dates available below. The AIATSL Walk-in take place on 3rd to 6th January 2019
Eligibility Criteria for the Air India Air Transport Service Limited Recruitment Notification
Educational Qualification: The interested Candidates Should be Complete the Graduation from recognized University.
- The Applicant Minimum age is 21 years and Upper Age limit is 30 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules and regulations
- 500/- for General and OBC
- Nil for Other Categories
|Junior Executive Technical||04|
|Senior Ramp Services Agent||34|
|Ramp Service Agent||16|
Selection Procedure: The Air India Air Transport Service Limited Technical Officer Selection Process is based on the interview.
Application Process for the Air India Air Transport Service Limited Recruitment
- Visit the Air India Air Transport Service Limited Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select Various Technical Officer Notification click on Application
- Take Printout the Application and Fill it
- Pay the Application fee through Bank (DD)
- Attend for the Interview with Application and DD
- the Venue details given below
|Walk-in Dates||3rd to 6th January 2019|