Air India Limited announced recruitment notification for the RT Operator posts. Walk-in Notification published on 25th June 2019. Air India as about of 16 vacancies to fulfill in Mumbai, New Delhi. Candidates with essential qualification can appear for Air India Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date.
|Also, Search For - Maharashtra Government Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria and Vacancy Details - Air India Limited Notification 2019:
|Name of the post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|RT Operator||16(Delhi -08) / (Mumbai -08)||Minimum 10+2 / RTR(A), RTR(C) License.|
Maximum age limit 60 years as on 01/07/2019.
The candidate will get paid up to Rs.35000.
Selection will be done based on the performance of the candidates in Interview.
How to apply for Air India Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates can directly attend the interview.
- Download the application from the official website.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Candidates need to carry application along with self-attested copies of certificates / Documents at the time of interview.
- Original documents should be submitted for verification.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 10th July 2019 at 10:30 AM.
|Regional Training Centre Air India Limited, Northern Region Opposite post Office IGI Airport, Terminal-1, New Delhi -110037||Air India Limited, Western Region 2nd Floor, Operations Conference Room, Operation Department, Old Airport, Gate Nio.02 Kalina, Santa Cruz, Mumbai -400029.|
Download the Application form and official notification. Click Here