Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Various Posts. The Main Motto of APPSC Notification 2019 is to fill the 13 Various Postss. The APPSC Various Posts Notification Published on 26th December 2019. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the APPSC Recruitment Notification for the Various Posts. All the interested applicants must grab this opportunity. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria on various aspects such as educational qualification, application fee, starting date to apply online, the last date to apply online and all other required details before going to actively participate in the application process. We have mentioned all the vital information regarding the eligibility criteria in the below. The online Application Start from 4th January 2019 and 24th January 2019 is the last date for Submit Application.
Eligibility Criteria for the AP PSC Recruitment
- Inspector of Boilers: The Candidate Should be Complete the Bachelor of Engineering from recognized university with 2 Years Post Qualification Experience.
- Assistant Electrical Inspector: The Interested Candidates Should Be Complete the Bachelor of Engineerng in Electrical Stream from recognized University.
- Assistant Commissioner of Endowments: Interested Applicant Should be Qualified the Graduation in Law from recognized University.
- Minimum Age 28 Years
- Maximum 42 Years
- 250 Application and 120/- Examintion Fee for Genera Categories.
- Examination Fee Exempted from Examintion fee BC/ SC/ ST.
Application Procedure for the Andhra Pradesh PSC Various Posts
- Visit the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Official Website psc.ap.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Various Posts Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory Fields on the Application form
- Pay the Examination fee
- Upload the Photo and Signature
- View Your Entered Details
- Finally Click on Submit Button to Complete the Application form.