Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) published latest recruitment notification for the post of Sub Inspector. APPSC as about 123 vacant positions to fulfill in Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualification. Employment notification advertised on 24th September 2020, applicant can refer this page for more new updates. However, Aspirants with essential qualification can apply for APPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest Central Railway Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - APPSC Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Sub Inspector (Civil Police)||120||Degree|
|Sub Inspector (IRBn)||03|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 26 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.35400 - 112400 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Examination.
- Viva-Voce / Interview.
Procedure to apply Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of Arunachal Pradesh PSC.
- Click on Advertisement Details and Select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online -> One Time Registration.
- After registration, login with Email ID and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents / certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- APST Candidates: Rs.100
- General Candidates: Rs.150.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 6th November 2020
Download the Official Notification of APPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here