Assam Public Service Commission has advertised the Latest Jobs Notification 2021 to fulfill the 11 Exploration Officer (Grade-II) and ARO Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of Post Graduation are eligible. Interested candidates may apply on/before 23rd April 2021. However, hopeful aspirants may read further information such as the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates, and more details as mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Exploration Officer (Grade-II)||Post Graduation||02|
- The age limit should be between 21 to 38 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.22,000/- to Rs.97,000/- per month.
- Preliminary Examination/Screening Examination
- Main/Written Examination
- Interview Test
- General/EWS: Rs.285.40/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.185.40/-
- BPL/PWBD: Rs.35.40/-
- Mode of Payment: Online Payment.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the APSC Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and Click on Apply Online.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on Submit.
- Make the fee payment through the online transaction.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
|Last Date to Apply Online||23rd April 2021|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||25th April 2021|
To Download APSC Recruitment Notification 2021 - Click Here
To Apply Online - Click Here