Assam Police invites online application for the post of Jail Warder. Assam Police as about of 173 vacant positions to fulfill in Assam. Employment notification released on 2nd March 2020 for eligible candidates having 10th, 12th qualification. Candidates who wish to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2020 can go through the notification details and apply online on or before the last date.
|Refer Link For - Latest DTE Assam Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Assam Police Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Jail Warder||173||8th / 10th or Intermediate(10+2)|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 38 years
- Age relaxation 05 years for SC / ST and 03 years for OBC as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.12000 - 20000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview. The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
How to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website of Assam Police.
- Go to Career & Recruitment and Select the post to apply.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration login with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
|Online application starts from||5th March 2020|
|Last date for online application||25th March 2020|
Download the Official Notification of Assam Police Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here