Dr. Bhubaneswar Borooah Cancer Institute (BBCI) issued the latest recruitment notification for the post of Senior Resident Doctor. BBCI has about 3 vacant positions to fulfill in Guwahati. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having MD, Post Graduate qualifications. Interested candidates can follow this page for Central / State Government jobs notifications from all over India. However, aspirants with essential qualifications can appear for BBCI Recruitment 2021 on the scheduled date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Resident Doctor|
|Medical Oncology||01||MD / DNB or Post Graduate|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 101000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
Walk-in Procedure of BBCI Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of BBCI.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Candidates with their Biodata.
- Eligible may submit the Biodata form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualifications, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents.
Walk-in-Interview Date: 8th February 2021
Venue: Conference Hall, BBCI.
Download the Official Notification of BBCI Recruitment 2021. Click Here